DO REMEMBER MOST PEOPLE WITH CHLAMYDIA WILL NOT HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS.
The possible symptoms in women may be:
- An unusual vaginal discharge.
- The need to pass urine more often.
- Pain on passing urine or during sex
- Pain in the pelvis or lower abdomen.
- Any irregular bleeding, between periods, after sex or if you are using contraception.
The possible symptoms in men may be:
- A discharge from the tip of the penis.
- Pain and/or burning when passing urine.
- Irritation at the tip of the penis.
- Painful swelling of the testicles.