All GP Practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in Redwell Medical Centre in the last financial year ended 31st March 2020 was £72,954 before tax and national insurance. This is for 2 full time GPs, 1 part time GP, 5 salaried GPs and 1 Locum GP who worked in the practice for more than six months.
- Research Studies
- Bereavement Advice and Support
- Statement of Intent
- Media: Correcting Misinformation About General Practice
- Training Practice
- Disability Access
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Named GP
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Your Rights and Responsibilities